Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/06/29 14:43:03 UTC

Re : About MINA commits with some code refactoring

+1 You're perfectly right to prefer spam instead of difficult commits to read ^^
 Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-
Blog: http://tedorgwp.free.fr
WebSite: http://tedorg.free.fr/en/main.php

Posted by Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr>.
Eclipse and i do use the convention formatting file
usually i work under windows but in the past two weeks i've been using it in sun's virtualbox running latest ubuntu

 Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-
Blog: http://tedorgwp.free.fr
WebSite: http://tedorg.free.fr/en/main.php

Envoyé le : Lundi, 29 Juin 2009, 15h08mn 18s

Edouard De Oliveira wrote:
> +1 You're perfectly right to prefer spam instead of difficult commits to read ^^

Just for my information, which IDE are you using ?

-- --
cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Re : About MINA commits with some code refactoring

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.