Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/08/02 19:11:34 UTC

[Off Topic] com.oreilly.servlet upload and WebSphere web server

Hey guys - this is for my wife; not me :-)

She has a requirement to upload some clients pictures and has settled on
the COS stuff, but she can't import it into her IDE because it is
complaining about some servlet spec 2.3 references (ie
Filters/Wrappers).  From looking over the documentation on servlets.com,
I got the impression it should be able to work with her environment,
even if it's not spec 2.3 compliant.  Am I wrong?

Has anyone used this successfully?  Does someone know of a good resource
I can refer her to, so I can get on with my life and she can figure this
out? :-)  Somehow I don't think just telling her to STFW would go over
really well - LOL :-)

THANKS!

Eddie

(Personally I just good ol'e Tomcat/Struts, so I have no clue what IBM
has going on with their WebSphere stuff!)

Re: [Off Topic] com.oreilly.servlet upload and WebSphere web server

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Nope - I'll suggest it to her.  Thanks!

Eddie

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.