Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Rasile, Rob" <ro...@ethoca.com> on 2007/03/07 15:10:11 UTC

Modifying Axis2 HTTP response codes in the OutFaultFlow

I've written a custom handler and placed it in the OutFaultFlow of
axis2.  Basically I intercept axis2 faults and replace them with a
customized error message.  However, axis2 still sends back an HTTP 500
(Internal Server Error) code to the client in these cases - which is
causing some issues with some client applications.  Is there a way -
while in the  context of my handler - to reset the response code?  Or at
the very least indicate that the outgoing response should not be treated
like an error anymore?