Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/10 19:37:01 UTC

Dojo dialog is left aligned

It seems that the dojo dialog that shows up when i use clientValidation is
aligned to the left instead of being in the middle.
I can see that the generated div with id "validationbDialog" has the correct
placement(it's right in the middle of the page) but the inner div that has
the contents of the dialog shows up left aligned. This happens in both FF
and IE.

I'm using 4.1.2 SNASHOT.
Is this a bug or am i missing something ?

Thanks....

Re: Dojo dialog is left aligned

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
Yep, that was it....