Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/12 04:14:19 UTC

Re: Update: Plugins Registry warnings

"At the last hangout we discussed delaying switching the registry over to
read only until Aug 15thish. We should discuss what else needs to happen
for us to hit this."

This is coming up fast. Anything we need to do before this deadline?

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Good call. No redirection yet. Last tools change in regards to CPR was
making it so npm gets hit first and then plugins registry. I will add the
redirection in the next few days (after vlad's merge).

Created an issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9589

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-registry/pull/1