Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/09/06 16:10:34 UTC

RE: Cactus coverage in "Java extreme Programming Cookbook"

Hi Karthik,

A bit late... No, I haven't read it and thus I can't comment on it.

<advertising>
However, I'm just finishing a book on unit testing java applications
(JUnit in Action, http://manning.com/massol/) which has a special focus
of unit testing J2EE applications. I can tell you that the Cactus
coverage is excellent and it covers Cactus 1.5 ;-)
</advertising>

Thanks
-Vincent