Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2013/10/23 08:50:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Tajo-0.2-incubating-rc1

Hi guys,

I've created the release candidate 1 for our first release. It's a
source release. I've
tested the release against hadoop-2.0.5-alpha cluster.

Note that we're voting on the repository tag; the files are provided
as a convenience.

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~hyunsik/tajo-0.2.0-incubating-rc1/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~hyunsik/tajo-0.2.0-incubating-rc1/

Release git tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tajo.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/release-0.2.0-rc1

The vote runs for 72 hours, until Friday 11PM PST. After a successful
vote here, Incubator will vote on the release as well.

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo-0.2-incubating-rc1

Posted by Jinho Kim <jh...@apache.org>.
+1

Verified checksum and signature and unit tests passed.

-- Jinho

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo-0.2-incubating-rc1

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Also, here is my +1.

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
[X] +1 (accept release process)

Posted by JaeHwa Jung <jh...@gruter.com>.
Hi Hyunsik.

--
정재화 / jhjung@gruter.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo-0.2-incubating-rc1

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Signature looks good and hash checked out.

Run mvn clean install on the tag looks good.

+1

- Henry