Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com> on 2011/11/10 22:34:17 UTC

upgrade version # of jackrabbit-usermanager bundle

I'd like to release the jackrabbit-usermanager bundle soon. Looking at
the changes, it seem like this should really be 2.2.0, not 2.1.2.
Specifically, a new API was added
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-1555).

What I'd like to do is release the current code as 2.2.0 with the
package export version of 2.2.0.

WDYT?

Justin

Re: upgrade version # of jackrabbit-usermanager bundle

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

Eric

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.