Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ughes_80 <ug...@virgilio.it> on 2016/05/02 14:19:28 UTC

Send Message on Multicast URI not work

Hi all, i want send a message with C++ API on a topic on multicast URI, but
while in Java code i use the follow line code
 new ActiveMQConnectionFactory("discovery://(multicast://default)"),
 with URI discovery://(multicast://default), the same URI not work with C++
code
I tested with discovery:(multicast://default) too and other similar URI, but
it continue to not work, somebody can give me the right URI sequece? Is
possible that i miss somethings?

Thanks

Re: Send Message on Multicast URI not work

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 05/02/2016 08:19 AM, Ughes_80 wrote:
> Hi all, i want send a message with C++ API on a topic on multicast URI, but
> while in Java code i use the follow line code
>   new ActiveMQConnectionFactory("discovery://(multicast://default)"),
>   with URI discovery://(multicast://default), the same URI not work with C++
> code
> I tested with discovery:(multicast://default) too and other similar URI, but
> it continue to not work, somebody can give me the right URI sequece? Is
> possible that i miss somethings?
>
> Thanks

The C++ client doesn't support multicast discovery so this URI won't work.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121