Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/13 20:16:49 UTC

8.x release?

I think we can proceed releasing also 8.8.0 version. This is the current
changelog:

    bug

  * [WICKET-6746 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6746>] -
    HttpsMapper cannot deal with resources over websockets
  * [WICKET-6752 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6752>] -
    Some dependencies contain CVEs
  * [WICKET-6753 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6753>] -
    res/modal.js using aria-labelledby where it should be using aria-label
  * [WICKET-6754 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6754>] -
    Iteration stops with nested containers
  * [WICKET-6755 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6755>] -
    MockServletContext does not decode real path
  * [WICKET-6756 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6756>] -
    Avoid URL.getFile() when actually expecting paths.
  * [WICKET-6757 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6757>] -
    Avoid URL.getFile during mime type detection.
  * [WICKET-6758 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6758>] -
    NPE in AbstractWebSocketProcessor after session times out

    Improvement

  * [WICKET-6759 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6759>] -
    Support disabling error notification for websockets
  * [WICKET-6760 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6760>] -
    Nested Form placeholder should preserve tag name
  * [WICKET-6761 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6761>] -
    Support multiple connections to the same websocket resource from a
    single session
  * [WICKET-6762 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6762>] -
    Support manual initialization of websocket connections