Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/01 09:14:50 UTC

Re: Build error with bootstrap assemble

Hit a new error.  console output given below.

[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Geronimo Configs :: J2EE Corba
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution: validate-java-version}]
[INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
[INFO] Generated: G:\configs\j2ee-corba\target\plan\plan.xml
[WARNING] POM for 'tranql:tranql-connector-derby-embed-xa:pom:1.1:compile'
is in
valid. It will be ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Failed to
validate PO
[WARNING] POM for 'activecluster:activecluster:pom:1.1-SNAPSHOT:compile' is
inva
lid. It will be ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM.
[WARNING] POM for 'activemq:activemq:pom:3.2.4-SNAPSHOT:compile' is invalid.
It
will be ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM.
[WARNING] POM for 'tranql:tranql:pom:1.4-SNAPSHOT:compile' is invalid. It
will b
e ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM.
[INFO] [car:package]
[INFO] Packaging module configuration:
G:\configs\j2ee-corba\target\plan\plan.xm
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] No attribute builder deployed for namespace:
http://openejb.apache.org/xm
l/ns/corba-tss-config-2.1

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 7 minutes 48 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Oct 01 12:16:25 IST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 67M/121M
[INFO]

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Looks like bootstrap openejb2 failed because of svn lock problems.  I did
"svn clean" on "target\external\openejb2" dir and re-ran "bootstrap
openejb2" which was successful.  After that the build was successful.

Vamsi

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
After hitting this error, I did "bootstrap openejb2" and it had test
failures.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.