Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2002/03/15 00:28:30 UTC

Fwd: Base64 anywhere ?

Hi rpc-list,

I know I should post this to the dev list but... well... here is a quick
result of a request to jakarta-general@jakarta.apache.org when looking
for a Base64 class. So I sort of understand the LPGL version is about to
be appropriately replaced, great !

(I might be kidding but I love license uniformity, no thoughts towards
making MinML part of Apache ??)

Paul

PS: shame on me, my cvs checkout of an hour ago proved me that the
base64 class is already an Apache one. Mmmmrfs. Sorry for this then. I
should really have been subscribed to the rpc-dev list...

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Base64 anywhere ?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"John Wilson" <tu...@wilson.co.uk> writes:

> [...]

Definitely.  The BSD license is also fully compatible with the Apache
license.

Re: Base64 anywhere ?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: Base64 anywhere ?

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
It surely is ok for most people, oh yes.

It's just that lately I've been spending times cleaning up third-party
dependencies and I found a huge lot of them !

Paul

Re: Base64 anywhere ?

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.

Re: Base64 anywhere ?