Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/03/20 20:10:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r387209 - in /webservices/commons/modules/axiom/src/org/apache/ws/commons/om/impl/llom: builder/StAXBuilder.java serialize/StreamingOMSerializer.java

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 13:12 +0000, ajith@apache.org wrote:
> Author: ajith
> Date: Mon Mar 20 05:12:50 2006
> New Revision: 387209

>  few issues with attribute handling 1. Updated the
>  StreamingOMSerializer.java to handle attributes that do not have
>  declared namespaces. 2. Changed the order of serializing attributes
>  and namespaces so that namespace serializing comes first

Note that this should not be necessary .. namespace declarations are
spsed to be processed first, whether they appear earlier than first for
qualified attributes or later.

> All these issues arise when using a third party pull parser such as the
>  XMLbeans pull parser (XmlObject.newXmlStreamReader()). I'm not so keen
>  in adding an Xbeans dependency to axiom so my guess is a relevant test
>  case is more suitable inside Axis2 rather than Axiom!

+1.

Sanjiva.