Posted to users@solr.apache.org by 839606848 <ne...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/05 03:33:54 UTC

help us!!!

Hi&nbsp;kind friends:

&nbsp; &nbsp; This is Neo, I have a problem about solr and need help. The solr version is 5.5.4,cloud mode. It does not take effect when I use full-import or delta-import to update solr index without any exception in solr logs.&nbsp;There is always some&nbsp;constant data in solr index, whether I add new ones or delete old ones.
&nbsp; &nbsp; can you help me?&nbsp;I hope to get your reply.

Best wishes to you!
Neo +8615891493528
neolonghe@qq.com

&nbsp;

Re: help us!!!

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io>.
Hi Agree with Gora,
it could be anything, it requires some further investigation for sure, I
recommend to go for a consultancy service unless you are able to provide
more details here.

Regards
--------------------------
Alessandro Benedetti
Apache Lucene/Solr Committer
Director, R&D Software Engineer, Search Consultant

www.sease.io

Re: help us!!!

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 10:52, 839606848 <ne...@qq.com> wrote:

> Hi Gora,
> I'm glad to receive your reply.
> Because of the confidentiality agreement, I can't provide some direct
> information on this issue. I can give an example.

It becomes difficult in that case to provide any kind of support as the
problem could be anywhere. Maybe you can hire a local consultant under a
non-disclosure agreement.

From your description, one thing that you might be missing is to do a

回复: help us!!!

Posted by 839606848 <ne...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Hi Gora,
I'm glad to receive your reply.
Because of the confidentiality agreement, I can't provide some direct information on this issue.&nbsp;I can give an example.&nbsp;
I create a core named AA-core, and setting some fields in managed-schema. The data source is configured in solr-data-config.xml.&nbsp;First, we import 10 pieces of data from DB to AA-core index;&nbsp;Next, we will manipulate the index&nbsp;of AA-core by java codes, Dataimport(full-import or delta-import) of solr, backup or restore by http post requests;One day we found that the AA-core is often the 10 pieces of data, AA-core index could not be modified by java codes or Dataimport of solr, even if there were no exceptions in java or solr logs. So It means that i can still&nbsp;query the data that I deleted it succeed(delete it by java codes or solr Documents <delete&gt;<query&gt;id:xxxx</query&gt;</delete&gt;<commit/&gt;, or delete it in DB then full-import). We can solve this problem by deleting and creating the core. But I don't know how it happened?

Best wishes to you!
Neo
neolonghe@qq.com

&nbsp;