Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jaybytez <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2011/02/05 05:51:55 UTC

jaxws:endpoint configuration to match SEI annotations help

Here is my configuration and annotations, it works right now...but the values
seem to be incorrect because if I used cxf tools to gen the wsdl from the
SEI, it's service name and port name don't match the configuration.  Can
anyone tell me what the attributes endpointName and serviceName match up to
in the @WebService?:

	<jaxws:endpoint
		id="jaxws.FooBusinessService"
		endpointName="s:FooBusinessServiceEndpointServicePort"
		serviceName="s:FooBusinessServiceEndpointService"
		implementor="#memberBusinessServiceEndpoint"
		implementorClass="com.healthnet.hnfs.service.mem.FooBusinessService"
		address="/FooBusinessServiceEndpointService"
		xmlns:s="http://foo.com/services/mem">
		<jaxws:features>
    		<bean class="org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature"/>
		</jaxws:features>
	</jaxws:endpoint>

@SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED, use =
SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL, style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT)
@WebService(targetNamespace = "http://foo.com/services/mem")
public interface FooBusinessService extends BaseBusinessService {

Thanks....jay

Re: jaxws:endpoint configuration to match SEI annotations help

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
I'm unsure what you're asking.  Here's an example of adding endpoint
(port) and service attributes via @WebService:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial#WFstep5

HTH,
Glen

--
Glen Mazza
Software Engineer, Talend (http://www.talend.com)

Re: jaxws:endpoint configuration to match SEI annotations help

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I don't think configuration is really used (much) when using the command line
tools.   There are flags on the java2ws tool for portname and servicename and
such that should be used.

That said, it would likely be better to just stick those values on the
@WebService annotation and not have them in the config or command line.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp