Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by tims thampy <ti...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/19 15:09:00 UTC

Regarding Complex Types

Hi

This is the sample of the schema that I am using….

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="
qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified">

            <xs:element name="DLMDealerLeadUpdateRequest" type="ReqType"/>

            <xs:complexType name="ReqType">

                        <xs:sequence>

                                    <xs:element name="AssignInputRequest"type
="AssignType" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

                                    <xs:element name="REQUEST_ID"/>

                        </xs:sequence>

            </xs:complexType>

            <xs:complexType name="AssignType">

                        <xs:sequence>

                                    <xs:element name="DL_JOB_ID" type="
xs:string"/>

                                    <xs:element name="Assigned_To" type="
xs:string"/>

                        </xs:sequence>

            </xs:complexType>

</xs:schema>

How to set the parameters for this schema using axis client?

Please help me regarding this…..

Thanks & Regards

Tims

Re: Regarding Complex Types

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
I suggest using the stub interface rather than the Call interface.

Re: Regarding Complex Types

Posted by tims thampy <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

http://localhost/GSS}Assigned_To, found: {