Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/11 21:17:01 UTC

GSoC 2019

Nemoers,

We had a successful GSoC student in 2018.
Would we like to have one or two GSoC students for Summer 2019?

Initial applications for organizations are not open yet, but they will in
about a month. It may be good to hear what committers think and brainstorm
some potential projects.

Cheers,
Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: GSoC 2019

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Supporting a history server sounds like a good GSoC item.
Supporting more application DSLs seems to be interesting, too.

-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: GSoC 2019