Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by an...@magnasteyr.com on 2006/03/10 12:57:17 UTC

Mime Type Outlook

Hi!

Does anybody know, what Mime-Type to use in my web.xml for Outlook's *.msg files?
Users can upload files in my application and can also download them, but I don't know which Mime Type i should use for msg File and Google also doesn't give me an answer, that works.

Thx for help!
Regards
Andy

Diese Nachricht ist fuer die MAGNA STEYR Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG rechtsunverbindlich!
- This message is not legally binding upon MAGNA STEYR Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG!

your system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Re: Mime Type Outlook

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Can you not just use a generic binary file type for the .msg files? I
strongly doubt there's a specific Mime Type for this file.

Wayne