Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by R Smith <on...@hotmail.com> on 2004/10/22 21:49:29 UTC

Detecting in which revision a file was last changed

Hi.  I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to determine in which
revision a file in a repository was last modified, at the command line
(using "svnlook" or something).  Or is it even possible?  Thanks for any
help.

-rs

Re: Detecting in which revision a file was last changed

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Oct 22, 2004, at 4:49 PM, R Smith wrote:

> Hi.  I was wondering if there is a straightforward way to determine in
> which revision a file in a repository was last modified, at the
> command line (using "svnlook" or something).  Or is it even possible?
> Thanks for any help.

With an ordinary client:

    $ svn info foo.c    --> look at 'Last Changed Rev'

    $ svn ls -v URL     --> shows last changed revs for everything in
the repository.