Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Juan C. Sanz" <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/23 20:11:57 UTC

[TRANSLATION]Accept suggestions

I'm translating the UI to Spanish, and I'm commiter. According with
translate pootle service auth level [1] I could accept suggestions, but
although I can see the green tick to accept the suggestion it do nothing
when I click on it. Is it a general problem? Do I need more permissions?
Does anyone know what's the problem?
Regards
Juan C. Sanz

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/translate+pootle+service+auth+levels

Re: [TRANSLATION]Accept suggestions

Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On Friday, 23. March 2012 at 20:11, Juan C. Sanz wrote:
> I'm translating the UI to Spanish, and I'm commiter. According with
> translate pootle service auth level [1] I could accept suggestions, but
> although I can see the green tick to accept the suggestion it do nothing
> when I click on it. Is it a general problem? Do I need more permissions?
> Does anyone know what's the problem?
> Regards
> Juan C. Sanz
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/translate+pootle+service+auth+levels

I will check it asap ... Probably Monday

Juergen

Re: [TRANSLATION]Accept suggestions

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 3/27/12 4:59 PM, Juan C. Sanz wrote:
> El 27/03/2012 8:22, Jürgen Schmidt escribió:

>>> The first string in
>>> https://translate.apache.org/es/OOo_34/basic/source/app.po/ has two
>>> suggestions, try to accept the second suggestion.
>>
>> link broken, incomplete
> Try this
> https://translate.apache.org/es/OOo_34/basic/source/app.po/translate/

I can't accept the suggestion as well. I tried to give me extra
permissions for Spain but it doesn't help. I can't say what's going
wrong right now because Pootle is new for me and I am no expert but will
try to figure it out ...

Juergen

Posted by "Juan C. Sanz" <ju...@hotmail.com>.
El 27/03/2012 8:22, Jürgen Schmidt escribió:
> On 3/26/12 8:12 PM, Juan C. Sanz wrote:
>>>
>>> I think it should be enough. Can you guide me to a string that you
>>> would like to accept that I can check it.
>> The first string in
>> https://translate.apache.org/es/OOo_34/basic/source/app.po/ has two
>> suggestions, try to accept the second suggestion.
>
> link broken, incomplete
Try this
https://translate.apache.org/es/OOo_34/basic/source/app.po/translate/

> Juergen

Regards
Juan C. Sanz

Re: [TRANSLATION]Accept suggestions

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by "Juan C. Sanz" <ju...@hotmail.com>.
El 26/03/2012 18:35, Jürgen Schmidt escribió:
> On 3/23/12 8:11 PM, Juan C. Sanz wrote:
>> I'm translating the UI to Spanish, and I'm commiter. According with
>> translate pootle service auth level [1] I could accept suggestions, but
>> although I can see the green tick to accept the suggestion it do nothing
>> when I click on it. Is it a general problem? Do I need more permissions?
>> Does anyone know what's the problem?
>
> I think it should be enough. Can you guide me to a string that you
> would like to accept that I can check it.
The first string in
https://translate.apache.org/es/OOo_34/basic/source/app.po/ has two
suggestions, try to accept the second suggestion.

> By the way I changed the default in "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x" and
> "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x" for anyone (no logins) users that they can only
>
> - Can submit a translation
> - Can view a translation project
Much better now, I believe

> We can discuss further permissions in detail.
I think that now is OK

> Juergen

Regards
Juan C. Sanz

Re: [TRANSLATION]Accept suggestions

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 3/26/12 8:51 PM, FR web forum wrote:
> Hello,
> We have same problem with FR items.
>
> ----- Mail original -----
>> I think it should be enough. Can you guide me to a string that you would
>> like to accept that I can check it.
> https://translate.apache.org/fr/OOo_34_help/source/text/scalc/00.po/translate/?unit=6144323
> Unable to accept the suggestion
>
> Could you see it?

the same for me but I don't know why, I will investigate in this problem ...

Juergen

Re: [TRANSLATION]Accept suggestions

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
Hello,
We have same problem with FR items.

----- Mail original -----
>I think it should be enough. Can you guide me to a string that you would
>like to accept that I can check it.
https://translate.apache.org/fr/OOo_34_help/source/text/scalc/00.po/translate/?unit=6144323
Unable to accept the suggestion

Could you see it?