Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mahesh Renduchintala <ma...@aline-consulting.com> on 2020/11/03 19:14:39 UTC

New Node - Rebalancing

Hi,

As soon as we add a new server node into the cluster, rebalancing starts ---- this is clear.
is there a way to know when the rebalancing successfully ends on the new server node?
Caches in the cluster are both replicated and partitioned.

regards
Mahesh

Re: New Node - Rebalancing

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Hi Mahesh,

In addition to the Denis answer, please, check the new rebalancing
metrics for added for each cache group (2.8, 2.9 releases):

Re: New Node - Rebalancing

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Mahesh,