Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ben Kim <bk...@benix.tamu.edu> on 2011/01/07 15:54:18 UTC

svn: OPTIONS of ...could not connect to server

Hi,

I run CentOS 5, 2.6.18-128.el5. I'm seeing

$ svn commit index.epl
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://...': could not connect to server

I looked for an answer high and low, but couldn't find a way to fix it.

Can anyone offer a clue? Thanks.

#svn --version
svn, version 1.6.12 (r955767)
   compiled Jun 22 2010, 11:47:19
* ra_neon : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using Neon.
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
  - with Cyrus SASL authentication
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme

#rpm -qa|grep neon
neon-0.25.5-10.el5_4.1
neon-devel-0.25.5-10.el5_4.1

--
Ben Kim
Lead Database Administrator

RE: svn: OPTIONS of ...could not connect to server

Posted by "Curley, John" <Jo...@windriver.com>.

Posted by Ben Kim <bk...@benix.tamu.edu>.

Posted by Richard England <rl...@frontier.com>.