Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com> on 2009/10/19 06:15:42 UTC

ApacheCon 2009 in Oakland

Greetings,

Is anyone here attending ApacheCon in Oakland this year?  I am
organizing a mod_perl social.  I'll be at the conference at least one
day hacking mod_perl.

- Fred

Re: ApacheCon 2009 in Oakland

Posted by Foo JH <jh...@extracktor.com>.
Damn, I left SF 3 weeks back. I'm never going to get to attend ApacheCon...

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com>.

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com>.
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 12:34 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
<wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> Is anyone here attending ApacheCon in Oakland this year?  I am
>>> organizing a mod_perl social.  I'll be at the conference at least one
>>> day hacking mod_perl.
>>
>> This lurker will be there.
>
> Sounds like a plan, would be good to know 2.0.5 is ready for httpd 2.4, or at
> least something like it.  See you all there!

To give this plan some legs, I created an event on the SF.pm Meetup
site.  Please feel free to syndicate that announcement through
appropriate channels.

I'm not saying you have to commit to rsvp'ing if you think you might
be there, but it would certainly help get some momentum on it.
Looking forward to this!

Re: ApacheCon 2009 in Oakland

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Is anyone here attending ApacheCon in Oakland this year?  I am
> organizing a mod_perl social.  I'll be at the conference at least one
> day hacking mod_perl.

This lurker will be there.