Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mika Mononen <m....@gmail.com> on 2019/08/04 10:42:00 UTC

Problems approving requirement in ofbiz

Hello all,

I am trying to follow the steps in this guide (can be found by Google):
"Getting Started With Apache OFBiz Manufacturing & MRP In 5 Easy Steps".
Everything goes fine till I go to the section "Using Order Manager to View
the Requirements Generated by MRP". When I am trying to approve the
requirement for 5 pcs of table, I get the following error message:

"The Following Errors Occurred:
Error calling event: org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException:
Commit multi-service global transaction failed"

I have tried to execute the steps of tutorial both with my computer locally
(default ofbiz installation) and also with the demo developer trunk version
in here: https://ofbiz.apache.org/ofbiz-demos.html. I am getting the same
error message in both environments.

Could someone has an idea what would be the reason for this error message?
I have followed the steps precisely as given in the tutorial but still I am
getting the error.

Thank you for your answers!

- Mika

Re: Problems approving requirement in ofbiz

Posted by Blurbiness multimedia <in...@blurbiness.com>.
Dear Mika,

Please, have a look to ofbiz/runtime/logs/error.log and
ofbiz/runtime/logs/ofbiz.log, you should have got more detailed information
about the error there.

Regards,
Francisco
www.blurbiness.com