Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martin Fenn <ma...@student.fh-reutlingen.de> on 2000/08/11 23:18:25 UTC

OT: Attachments, HTML-Mails and Full-Quoting in the Mailinglist

Hi all!

(This mail was finaly triggerd by John Kingsleys mail about "RE:
please help with mod_jserv.so  for tomcat 3.1 -- SOS")

Some Members of this list get the digest of the Tomcat-List.
Please, don't forget it's not easy to read mails with Attachments
and Full-Quotings of a Full-Quoted Message with a Full-Quoted
Message within, 'cause we (the Digest-Receivers) get it as ONE
BIG Mail ...
And: HTMLed-Mails are not so good to read with a no-HTML-
enabled Mailreader like Pegasus, Pine, Elm or :-) Berkley's mail ...
but this is not as bad as Attachements and Full-Quoting.

Please, be so kind and be a little bit more carefully with Attas and
so on ... ok?
This list contains really good Informations which often helped me,
you know!

Thanks and bye!
    Martin