Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Se...@troika.ru> on 2012/02/10 13:14:31 UTC

Headers exchange binding

Hi gurus,

Is there any way to view all the binding properties of the headers exchange?
I need to retrieve all the headers and their values among with ‘x-match’ (all/any) property by means of api or somehow else.

Best Regards,
Sergey

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

connection-logger, was Re: Headers exchange binding

Posted by Fraser Adams <fr...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Hi all just an update to this thread,
I've just updated the connection-logger code at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3869 with more or less a
complete rewrite of the algorithm.

The original version was functionally fine but it uses linear searches
to dereference QMF Object References (pretty similar to qpid-config
really). This is OK and quite readable, but for large numbers of
Connections/Queues the performance gets totally trashed.

The latest version dereferences the QMF objects into Maps keyed by
ObjectId it also resolves the 0..* associations between Connection and
Session and Session and Subscription in order to work out which
connections are likely to be producer only Connections.

All the QMF Object relationship stuff is quite subtle and this code
might be a good place to go for anyone who wants to get a better
understanding of how that all hangs together.

The Jira doesn't seem to have had any traffic, so I'm not sure if
there's any intention to include this in the suite of python qpid tools
any time soon but I thought I'd post an update as Sergey seems to have
found it useful. Sergey this update should give much better performance
if you've got lots of Connections.

HTH,
Frase

Posted by Fraser Adams <fr...@blueyonder.co.uk>.