Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/30 10:33:53 UTC

Contributions needed: 4 higher order functions

Hi all,

There are four higher order functions in our backlog:

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-41235
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-41234
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-41233
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-41232

Would be a great chance for new contributors to understand and get into
Catalyst optimizer and Spark SQL.

Any help on these tickets would be much appreciated.

Re: Contributions needed: 4 higher order functions

Posted by Ankit Gupta <in...@gmail.com>.
Hey Hyukjin / Devs

Please do review the changes for below mentioned is the pull PR for the
same.

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/38865

Thanks and Regards

Ankit Prakash Gupta

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I can. Please send me an email that includes your preferred id and
your full name, see also https://infra.apache.org/jira-guidelines.html#who

Posted by jason carlson <jc...@gmail.com>.