Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/20 18:59:50 UTC

request for comments: revising SSL properties

We have a proposal for changing the SSL settings in gemfire.properties
that we'd like comments on.  After internal comments have been processed
we'll put the revised document on the Apache website for review by the
open-source community.

https://docs.google.com/a/pivotal.io/document/d/19k6zdeOHrVSLCDkERWd8-XxEtsrZqo1pNVnpuSKW2JU/edit?usp=sharing

Re: request for comments: revising SSL properties

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.
Sorry about the email with a pointer to a non-public document concerning
SSL properties.  The document I'd like comments on is here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Revised+SSL+properties