Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 21:56:38 UTC

2 simple questions

Hello everybody,

1) Why we are always using "starttime" and "updatetime" as attributes in
every Java class ?

2) Why I can connect to OM as administrator even when my PostgreSQL is closed ?

Réf. : Re: 2 simple questions

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
2) do you have LDAP set? => No.I think that every one can reproduce this issue.

Re: 2 simple questions

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
1) not sure about every class;
2) do you have LDAP set?