Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anurag Gujral <an...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/01 02:05:20 UTC

[users@httpd] how httpd was compiled

Hi  All,
       We are using httpd-2.0.59 to run a site.The persoon who compiled the httpd is no longer with the company.
Is it possible to know from compiled httpd  with what options it was compiled(sounds like a crazy question).
I was trying to debug a core dump, I compiled httpd-2.0.59 when I run gdb I get message that
core file and exe are not related.

Thats is why I wanted to know if there is way to find out how a particuar httpd was compiled.
Thanks
Anurag

Re: [users@httpd] how httpd was compiled

Posted by Anurag Gujral <an...@yahoo.com>.

________________________________

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org

RE: [users@httpd] how httpd was compiled

Posted by Rekha Rani <rr...@bdna.com>.
Try "apachectl -V"  command and there you might get what you looking
for.

________________________________

       We are using httpd-2.0.59 to run a site.The persoon who compiled
the httpd is no longer with the company.

Is it possible to know from compiled httpd  with what options it was
compiled(sounds like a crazy question).

I was trying to debug a core dump, I compiled httpd-2.0.59 when I run
gdb I get message that

core file and exe are not related.

Thats is why I wanted to know if there is way to find out how a
particuar httpd was compiled.

Thanks

Anurag

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.