Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Rinku <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/20 10:12:43 UTC

Re: Fw: [plexus-dev] Plexus Website (update)

Hi again,

A quick update to let everyone know that we have posted some updates to
Plexus website and would like to get some feedback on them.

Please note that a few pages are still in the process of being updated.
The website is accessible at:
http://plexus.codehaus.org/index.html

We appreciate all the feedback we can get to help us align the site
content best to user expectations.

Cheers,

Rahul