Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Le Zhao <le...@cs.cmu.edu> on 2009/11/02 20:39:33 UTC

hadoop eclipse plugin

Hi All,

Does anybody know whether the hadoop eclipse plugin is still maintained?
  I've tried the 0.18.0 and 0.18.3 plugins to talk to the hadoop 0.18.0
virtual machine, or an installed v0.18.3.  All trials have been
unsuccessful.

Btw, I closely followed the tutorial here:
http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/module3.html but the plugin
still fails to communicate with HDFS on the VM.

Thanks,
Le

Re: hadoop eclipse plugin

Posted by Le Zhao <le...@cs.cmu.edu>.
This is a way-long delayed message, please ignore.

Thanks for all the very helpful pointers about the eclipse plugin patch
and the NetBeans plugin.

Happy hadooping!
Le