Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/12 17:59:19 UTC

Mock Driver Credentials

Hey guys,

When I run the Mock driver, I'm challenged for credentials to access instances, images, etc.  Are the credentials documented somewhere?

Thanks,
Eric W.

Re: Mock Driver Credentials

Posted by Toby Crawley <tc...@redhat.com>.
Eric:

From looking in the code, they are mockuser/mockpassword - I don't know if this is documented anywhere.

Toby

On Jan 12, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Eric Woods wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> When I run the Mock driver, I'm challenged for credentials to access instances, images, etc.  Are the credentials documented somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric W.

---
Toby Crawley
tcrawley@redhat.com

Re: Mock Driver Credentials

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 17:40 -0800, David Lutterkort wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 14:25 -0500, Eric Woods wrote:
> > Thanks, Toby.  I now see that this is documented within the server's README file.
> >
> > The credentials (and the README) could be worth referencing in the
> > online documentation so user's don't have to sift through the code.
>
> There's [1], but it's probably a smidge too hard to find.

Since figuring out what the credentials for a driver are is probably the
most important question in using Deltacloud, I put a table with details
for all drivers on the front page of the docs page [1]. Let me know if
there are any inaccuracies.

David

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/documentation.html should appear
    as soon as Apache has synced its mirrors

Re: Mock Driver Credentials

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/drivers.html#h2

Re: Mock Driver Credentials

Posted by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Toby.  I now see that this is documented within the server's README file.

The credentials (and the README) could be worth referencing in the online documentation so user's don't have to sift through the code.

- Eric W.