Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by anupama agarwal <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/19 05:53:31 UTC

Extending bulk csv loader

Hi All,

I have a use case in which I want to import data into Hbase table using
phoenix, but with some conditions. I want to import a row only if it
doesn't exist already, or the row's updated_at value is more than existing
record's value. Basically I want to keep the latest data in the table.

 Can you please give me some pointers on how to achieve this?

Re: Extending bulk csv loader

Posted by Anil Gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
You can simply write a mapreduce job to accomplish your business logic. Output format of job will be PhoenixOutputFormat.
Have a look at PhoenixOutputFormat for more details.

Sent from my iPhone