Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com> on 2018/03/19 11:05:39 UTC

Re: Checkpoint is not triggering as per configuration

Hi,

Please analyse what was going on the TaskManager and JobManager before this “task is not being executed at the moment”. What is the reason why it is not being executed? Was there some exception? Depending on your setup, you might need to check your stdout/stderr files (if your code is printing some errors).

Other issue might be if your operators/functions are initialising very slowly or being stuck somewhere.

Thanks, Piotrek

Posted by Tao Xia <ta...@udacity.com>.
Great, I will give a try.
Thanks,