Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Ri...@osd.pentagon.mil> on 2007/06/28 18:00:14 UTC

Controlling the display of "Select All | Select None" on tr:table with multiple selection

Hi,
Is there a way to control the display of the "Select All | Select None"
banner that is display for tables with the rowSelection="multiple" set?
The reason I need this is that some of the rows selections are mutually
exclusive so I need to validate which rows can be selected once the user
selects the first row. Is there a way to control whether a table row can
be selected?

Thanks,

Richard