Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dipti RealSoftInc <di...@realsoftinc.com> on 2007/10/15 15:07:44 UTC

datetimepicker tag

hello,

I am using struts 2.0.1 and want to use datetimepicker tag... but it is
giving an exception that it is not defined in the tld file i.e
struts-tag.tld please help me out...

Re: datetimepicker tag

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.
Use FireBug to see if there's any errors loading dojo,  it's
dependencies and datapicker images.
It's has to be related to your specific setup.

eg. apache is in front of your container and handles all requests for
images.
eg. serving static files from /struts is disabled and you don't have an
equivalent source
eg. it doesn't like your locale settings (just guessing)

RE: datetimepicker tag

Posted by Rajagopal_Yendluri <Ra...@satyam.com>.

Re: datetimepicker tag

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.

Re: datetimepicker tag

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.
Use Firebug!

>>> user@struts.apache.org

RE: datetimepicker tag

Posted by Rajagopal_Yendluri <Ra...@satyam.com>.
No, I am not able to see the corresponding html form field for <s:datetimepicker> ...

Posted by Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@gmail.com>.

RE: datetimepicker tag

wrote:

> Hi..
>
>   I am using 2.0.9, but for the nothing is displaying in jsp page except
> label.
>
> Included the ajax theme in jsp page. Checked the generated dojo script, it
> is also fine.. but nothing is displaying in my jsp page...
>
> Any Views... or ideas... what could be the reasons for not displaying
> nothing other than lable ?????
>
> Any workaround also helps....
>

> Regards,
> Rajagopal Y (Raj)