Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "C.K" <ck...@pc.jaring.my> on 2002/11/20 00:16:53 UTC

extension provided to read configuration from database instead of XML

Hello,

I am looking for an extension to read configuration from database instead of
Struts.xml, does anyone come across such extension ?

C.K

RE: extension provided to read configuration from database instead of XML

Posted by "C.K" <ck...@pc.jaring.my>.
Thanks, is your system using it  in this way ?

you can store it as a clob in a database....
Igor G.

Posted by "Igor G." <ig...@yahoo.com>.