Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Robert Yu <RO...@morningstar.com> on 2012/03/12 03:15:15 UTC

Solr 4.0

What's status of Solr 4.0? is there anyone start to use it? I heard it
support real time update index, I'm interested in this feature.

Thanks,

________________________________
Robert Yu

Platform Service - Backend

Morningstar Shenzhen Ltd.

Morningstar. Illuminating investing worldwide.

+86 755 3311-0223 voice
+86 137-2377-0925 mobile
+86 755 0000-0000 fax
robert.yu@morningstar.com

8FL, Tower A, Donghai International Center ( or East Pacific
International Center)

7888 Shennan Road, Futian district,

Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China 518040

http://cn.morningstar.com <http://cn.morningstar.com>

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Any
dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication
without prior written consent from Morningstar is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the materials from any computer.

Re: Solr 4.0

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi Robert,

See http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solr4.0
The developer community is working towards a 4.0-Alpha release expected in a few months, however no dates are fixed.
Many already use a snapshot version of TRUNK. You are free to do so, at your own risk.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com