Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/21 04:02:56 UTC

Strange double posting behaviour on IE7

Hi All,

I've come across a bug where forms are being double posted when using IE7,
the strange thing is I can't replicate it on the demo server (
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main).

Is the demo server running the same code as the trunk?

Can anybody else confirm the double posting behaviour for me?  Easy way is
to create a new party group and then find the party group by its group name
(using IE7 of course)

Thanks
Scott

Re: Strange double posting behaviour on IE7

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques, I've gone ahead and closed it.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Scott,

Jacques

De : "Scott Gray" <le...@gmail.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Thank you, Scott. Yes, I have been enjoying OFBiz, and still am.

By the way, that wasn't just a recap. David asked for testers.

He didn't ask for an explanation of the bug, though. So I'm just saying I tested it to work, and
it has worked for a very long time now.

Jonathon

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.