Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Bojan Polanec <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 14:50:06 UTC

Mobile devices support , couchDb direction

Hi all,

I would like to know what would be your future heading in regards couchDb
server. Will this be continuously maintained project, are there milestones
and what would be general plan for it.

Also are you planning android / ios  native support libs for couchdB
 something like couchbase is having. If yes is there any milestones set for
this / plan of release? At the moment we are mostly interested in android
but info on IOS couldn't hurt.

That's a lot of questions hopefully some of you have answers. We would like
to get better picture where this all is going in future.

Re: Mobile devices support , couchDb direction

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
This is an actively maintained project. We're building momentum year
over year at the moment.

The best way to get an idea of where the project is headed is to
subscribe to the blog.

http://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/

I I can't help you wrt mobile platforms. Perhaps someone else can.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater