Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yun Tang <my...@LIVE.COM> on 2020/04/01 16:51:45 UTC

Configuring autolinks to Flink JIRA ticket in github repos

Hi community.

I noticed that Github supports autolink reference recently [1]. This is helpful to allow developers could open Jira ticket link from pull requests title directly when accessing github repo.

I have already created INFRA-20055 [2] to ask for configuration for seven Flink related github repos. Hope it could be resolved soon 🙂

[1] https://help.github.com/en/github/administering-a-repository/configuring-autolinks-to-reference-external-resources

Best
Yun Tang

Re: Configuring autolinks to Flink JIRA ticket in github repos

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Yun. This is very helpful :-)

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

From:Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2020 Apr. 9 (Thu.) 20:23
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: Configuring autolinks to Flink JIRA ticket in github repos

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yun,

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yun,

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Hi community

The autolink to Flink JIRA ticket has taken effect. You could refer to the commit details page[1] to see all Flink JIRA titles within commits has the hyper link underline. Moreover, you don't need to use markdown language to create hyper link to Flink JIRA ticket when discussing in the pull requests. e.g FLINK-16850 could point to the link instead of [FLINK-16850](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-16850)

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.