Posted to community@apache.org by Rob Oxspring <ro...@imapmail.org> on 2004/01/13 20:40:41 UTC

CLA

Hiya,

Could anyone point me to the right people / list to speak to? - I finally
got around to signing and faxing my CLA back in November and was kind of
expecting an email or something to confirm it arrived.  Is there any way to
check the CLA status?

Cheers,

Rob

Re: CLA

Posted by Rob Oxspring <ro...@imapmail.org>.
Knew I'd seen something like that around somewhere!

Cheers,

Rob

Re: CLA

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Your CLA seems to be on file. See Jim's list:
http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

(your name appears in italics)

On 13.01.2004 20:40:41 Rob Oxspring wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> Could anyone point me to the right people / list to speak to? - I finally
> got around to signing and faxing my CLA back in November and was kind of
> expecting an email or something to confirm it arrived.  Is there any way to
> check the CLA status?

Jeremias Maerki