Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Rob Cameron <ro...@international-characters.com> on 2013/05/24 01:18:06 UTC

Xerces Performance Acceleration Project: icXML 0.9 is available

I am pleased to announce the availability of public SVN access to
icXML 0.9 source code with svn or trac.   icXML is our modified
version of the Xerces C++, systematically restructured to improve
performance through the integration of parallel bit stream technology.

svn co http://parabix.costar.sfu.ca/svn/icXML/icXML-0.9
Trac browser: http://parabix.costar.sfu.ca/browser/icXML

As always, we are interested in feedback from Xerces C++
developers and users.

We are also happy to announce that our paper describing icXML has
been accepted for presentation at Balisage 2013 in Montreal, August 6-9.
Hope to see you there!

Rob Cameron,
CTO, International Characters, Inc
Professor of Computing Science, Simon Fraser University
http://www.international-characters.com/
http://parabix.costar.sfu.ca/