Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christian Strobel <ch...@csc-studenten.de> on 2006/05/22 18:03:06 UTC

Axis 2 V 1.0

Hi,

- <error>
  <description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
  <reason>Either user has not dropped the wsdl into META-INF or operations
use message receivers other than RPC.</reason>
  </error>

Get every time this error message! Doesn't matter if I use the give examples
or my own code. Anyone who can help?

Greetz and thanks

Re: Axis 2 V 1.0

Posted by A A <ae...@gmail.com>.
in server.xml verify that you have this
<messageReceiver class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>

note this
<messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
or this
<messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver"/>

Re: Axis 2 V 1.0

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.