Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Yi-Wen Liu <yi...@usc.edu> on 2015/10/28 22:55:16 UTC

cTAKES scale out using UIMA DUCC

Hi,

I am trying to run cTAKES on UIMA DUCC, and I am working on some
configuration files.
In UIMA DUCC job files, I have to specify the following:
driver_descriptor_CR
ex. org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccJobTextCR
process_descriptor_CM
ex. org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccTextCM
process_descriptor_AE
ex. ${OPENNLP_HOME}/desc/OpenNlpTextAnalyzer.xml
process_descriptor_CC
ex. org.apache.uima.ducc.sampleapps.DuccCasCC

Does cTAKES have its own CR, CM, AE and CC descriptors?
And if so, could somebody point out where can I find them in cTAKES
directory?

Thanks,
Yi-Wen

Re: cTAKES scale out using UIMA DUCC

Posted by Pei Chen <pe...@wiredinformatics.com>.
Ah yes, ctakes-core!  And probably within the other modules as well under desc/
Not sure about CM

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Yi-Wen Liu <yi...@usc.edu>.
Hi Pei,