Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2014/08/29 12:50:03 UTC

0.30 release update - Beta 2 is available

Hi, everyone.  Beta 2 is now available here:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/0.30-beta2/

Maven repos for qpid-java and qpid-java-qmf-tools respectively:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1010
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1011

Watch out! This is pre-release software and must be used for testing only.

In the Beta 1 notes, I said the release artifacts may see some changes.
 Those changes are all settled now, and the artifacts you see here are the
ones we will ship with.

RC is set for 10 September, in a little less than two weeks.  Note, in
contrast to previous release cycles, there are no planned RCs after the
first one.  The upcoming RC is "proposed final", and we'll only add further
RCs if necessary.

Thanks!
Justin

---
0.30 release page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.30+Release

Re: Request for inclusion - QPID-6069

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2014-09-03 at 18:06 -0400, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
> I tested the Beta2 source on FreeBSD 10, unfortunately it wouldn't
> actually compile which is an unfortunate regression.
>
> The fix is pretty simple and safe, so I propose it for 0.30

I reviewed it and I agree.

Request for inclusion - QPID-6069

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
I tested the Beta2 source on FreeBSD 10, unfortunately it wouldn't
actually compile which is an unfortunate regression.

The fix is pretty simple and safe, so I propose it for 0.30

Andrew