Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2003/10/01 14:20:47 UTC

Schema target name space

The schema target namespace seems to be http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee.
Shouldn't it be http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/schema/j2ee?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Schema target name space (& Sun's IP)

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
	Another issue that I just noticed is that we have copied Sun's web
Schema into the Geronimo Web schema (see geronimo-web-app.xsd) including
the Sun copyright and the part saying you can't reproduce it without prior
written consent from Sun.  I suspect we ought to remove this and replace
it with something more like the geronimo-ejb-jar.xsd

Aaron

Re: Schema target name space

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.