Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/24 02:44:50 UTC

Is it possible to cancel acknowledgment in an LVQ

Hi I wanted to know if it was possible to configure an LVQ such that the
sender does not require acknowledgment at all. I know we could use
broadcasting here but I also want to utilize the provided feature of a LVQ.

Re: Is it possible to cancel acknowledgment in an LVQ

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 02/24/2013 01:44 AM, Rajesh Khan wrote:
> Hi I wanted to know if it was possible to configure an LVQ such that the
> sender does not require acknowledgment at all. I know we could use
> broadcasting here but I also want to utilize the provided feature of a LVQ.

I'm not sure I understand the question. A sender can be configured as
'unreliable' in which case it won't do any tracking of the
'acknowledgements' from the broker. However in general that doesn't
offer much advantage over simply setting a reasonable sender capacity
(the default for example) and sending asynchronously.