Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2020/04/07 18:58:23 UTC

DEMO Current status Build/Consumer & Maven Wrapper

Hi,

I'd like to share my work on these topics.
They will be quite crucial for the next release and maybe the future of Maven.
But this means that we as developers of Maven must understand what's happening here.
I'd like to propose a Google hangout session on Thursday April 9th at 20:00 CEST
This way I can demonstrate my current work and answer the related questions.
I'll drop a link on our Slack channel at that time.
I don't mind extra audience, but Maven developers should be the first to attend.
I'll record it as well and share it afterwards if it is useful to share.

thanks,
Robert

Re: DEMO Current status Build/Consumer & Maven Wrapper

Posted by Artem Krosheninnikov <ar...@gmail.com>.
I'd be glad to listen to/watch this session, was it recorded?

--
Sincerely yours,
Krosheninnikov Artem.

Re: DEMO Current status Build/Consumer & Maven Wrapper

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Robert,

On 07.04.20 20:58, Robert Scholte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to share my work on these topics.
> They will be quite crucial for the next release and maybe the future of Maven.
> But this means that we as developers of Maven must understand what's happening here.
> I'd like to propose a Google hangout session on Thursday April 9th at 20:00 CEST
> This way I can demonstrate my current work and answer the related questions.
> I'll drop a link on our Slack channel at that time.
> I don't mind extra audience, but Maven developers should be the first to attend.
> I'll record it as well and share it afterwards if it is useful to share.

Great idea...I'm glad to attend...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
the number of attendees via hangout are limited, so I'm not going to share it via dev@m.a.o
dev already has close to 600 subscribers

Robert
On 7-4-2020 21:20:52, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Robert.

An option is to send an invitation with Google calendar to dev@maven